HTTP & SOCKS Rotating & Static Proxy
- 72 million IPs for all purposes
- Worldwide locations
- 3 day moneyback guarantee
[Solved] How to Unblock Websites on Chrome – Driver Easy
Google Chrome is one of the most popular browsers in the world. But you may meet the situation that the website you want to access is denied by Google Chrome. Yes, it’s possible that Google might block some sites for different reasons. To fix this issue, you can try the below methods.
Note: Usually, a website is blocked because Google believes the website might be dangerous, and it could harm your PC or reveal your personal data. So make sure you understand the consequences then do the following methods.
Try these fixes:
Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list Reset your Hosts file to unblock websitesUse a VPN to unblock websitesUse Google Chrome extensions to unblock websites
Tip: Change settings for a specific site
Method 1: Unblock a website from the Restricted sites list
Check your Google Chrome proxy settings first. The website you want to access may be added into the Restricted sites list. If this website is in the Restriction sites list, you can simply remove it to solve the you can’t find the website in the Restricted sites list, try the next method.
1) Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click Settings.
2) Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced.
3) Under System, click Open proxy settings.
4) In the Security tab, select Restricted sites then click Sites.
5) If the website you want to access is on the list, you can select it and click Remove. Then click OK to finish setting.
6) Restart Google Chrome to check the problem is solved or not.
Method 2: Reset your Hosts file to unblock websites
If the first method can’t help, you can take a look at your Hosts file. The Hosts file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. It’s located at C:WindowsSystem32driversetc. If this file is modified, you may have problems.
Note: Please ensure your Hosts file is not hidden. Go to Control Panel, set it to view by Large icons. Click File Explorer Options. Under the View tab, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives to make sure you can find hosts file.
1) Right-click on the hosts and open it with Notepad. If you see the website which you want to access with the numerals 127. 0. 1, your hosts file may have been modified, so you can’t access the site.
2) Select the entire line that contains the URL and delete it. Save the changes and close the Notepad.
3) Restart Google Chrome to see whether it takes effect.
Method 3: Use a VPN to unblock websites
Since the Internet restrictions vary from country to country, sometimes Google Chrome blocks a website based on government or authorities Internet restrictions (e. g. school or company). So if you can’t access the site for this reason, you need a VPN to pretend that you’re located in another place where you can visit the site.
You can use the VPN you already have, if you don’t have one, it’s recommended to use NordVPN.
NordVPN can bypass geo-restrictions to get you to access the website you desired, keeps you protected from snooping eyes, and secures your data to keep your online activity private. It’s safe and easy to use!
1) Download NordVPN in your device.
2) Run NordVPN and open it.
3) Connect to a server in a chosen location.
Method 4: Use Google Chrome extensions to unblock websites
Installing Google Chrome extensions can help you unblock websites on Chrome. In fact, it works in the same way as Method 3. The difference is that the Google Chrome extension is only available for Google Chrome. There are hundreds of VPN extensions for you to choose to find the one that works for you. Here we take Zenmate as an example.
1) Launch Google Chrome, click the three dots button in the upper right corner, then click More tools and find Extensions.
2) Open the Extensions menu on the left side and click Open Chrome Web Store.
3) Search Zenmate and then click Add to Chrome.
4) Sign up and run the extension.
You can change permissions for a specific site when you enter the site easily. If you’re not allowed to download from a site that you trust, you can use this tip to change the settings easily and quickly.
1) Click on the sign in front of the site address. You may see Lock?, Info?, or Dangerous?.
2) Choose Site settings.
3) Change the permission you want.
We hope you find the above information helpful. And if you have any ideas, suggestions, or questions, feel free to leave a comment below.
213213 people found this helpful
Available in other languages
Wird Ihre gewünschte Webseite in Chrome blockiert? Probieren Sie diese 7 Tipps, um die blockierte Webseite zu entsperren.
HTTP & SOCKS Rotating Residential
- 32 million IPs for all purposes
- Worldwide locations
- 3 day moneyback guarantee
Unblock Google Proxy | UnblockSite.org
Access from AnywhereAccess google from any country, such as Pakistan, Malaysia, China, Iran, South Korea, Indonesia, Turkey United Kingdom, India, Singapore, Russia, USA, etc via our fast web proxy real LocationYou can bypass any web filters, simply by using UnblockSite you can surf the internet without disclosing your real location! UnblockSite Proxy is a simple and completely free web proxy on MobileWith UnblockSite you can Unblock Google Proxy for your Mobile Devices and Desktop Computers. Google index the world’s information, including webpages, images, videos and more., and UnblockSite will help you stay up to to FindNo need for third party apps, just type in the form and navigate for all your favorite information. In addition to that, our proxy provides additional support for other search websites.
Google Proxy | UnblockStreaming
Is blocked on your computer or at school? You may try to unblock
google using this free web proxy, which may allow you to bypass website blocks without installing
additional software or web browser add-ons. Access google from any country, such as Pakistan, Malaysia, United Kingdom, USA, etc.
Click the button below to access google via our fast web proxy server.
Best VPN provider 2021 →
Not working? Try a VPN service
If you cannot unblock access to google, we recommend you to purchase a good VPN provider that
can give you a complete anonymity protection: you can anonymize every application that is connected to the
Internet, including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Opera web browsers. You can
also select IP addresses located in different countries.
Purchase VPN Now
This page was generated automatically.